Click HERE to register for this webinar.
Presented by: Heather Cox and Liz Whitehead
The coronavirus has put a stop to "business as usual."
- Companies are revisiting their travel plans and policies as well as sick leave and remote work policies
- The implications for supplier diversity is that events may be smaller or cancelled completely
- How do suppliers work with companies that have these challenges?
- How do companies that still want diverse suppliers conduct outreach?
- How does supplier diversity work if events are cancelled?
Heather and Liz tell suppliers how to adapt their supplier diversity strategy to the new business reality and take advantage of opportunities presented during this time.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.