In today’s uncertain real estate market, many buyers are asking:
- What do fluctuations in interest rates mean?
- When will the real estate market bottom?
- What are the new state tax laws and how do they affect me if I buy a home?
- Is it the right time for me to buy?
We’ll address the complex questions many buyers are asking today with straightforward, no-nonsense answers. We’ll discuss financing and purchase options for buyers and provide an overview of the current state of the real estate market and lending.
- Buyer advantages in today’s market
- The state of the Upper Westside and NYC real estate markets
- Interest rates and loan options for buyers
- New state tax laws and its effect on closing costs
- The financial benefits of lower interest rates versus a lower purchase price
- Home ownership versus renting. Which is right for you?
Seminar presenters Phyllis Mehalakes and Dan Cataldo have over 35 years of combined experience in real estate sales and lending in New York City.
Come and join us for an evening of light refreshments, education, and lively discussion.
To RSVP, contact: email@example.com