NYC: Certify with the City
Make NYC your next customer!
Thanks to a historic MOU between NGLCC and the NYC Department of Small Business Services, your NGLCC LGBT Business Enterprise (LGBTBE) Certification can now be used to help Fast Track your application to become a New York City M/WBE and/or EBE vendor!
- Award $25 billion in City contracts to M/WBEs by the end of Fiscal Year 2025
- Award 30 percent of the value of City contracts to M/WBEs by the end of Fiscal Year 2021
Get M/WBE and/or LBE certified faster with New York City, if you are already certified with their partners:
- National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Women President's Educational Organization (WBENC affiliate)
- New York & New Jersey Minority Supplier Development Council Inc. (NMSDC affiliate)
- Empire State Development Corporation
- New York City School Construction Authority
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
Learn more about the City's efforts to ensure minority and women-owned businesses have greater access to public contracting opportunities. Click here to explore other city, county, state, and public agency procurement opportunities that welcome LGBTBE Certification.