What is the nglccNY?
The National LGBT Chamber of Commerce New York (nglccNY) provides its members with transformational networking and educational opportunities that increase the financial, intellectual, and social capital of the LGBTQ+ business community.
As the NY LGBT & Allied Business Network of the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC), nglccNY provides certification opportunities for Certified LGBT Business Enterprise® (Certified LGBTBE®) suppliers, opening up countless contracting and procurement opportunities with corporations and governments nationwide.
To learn more about the NGLCC and how to become a Certified LGBTBE® supplier, click here.
How does nglccNY help LGBTQ+ business owners succeed?
- Strategizes with corporate partners, other business organizations and the community at-large to strengthen opportunities and equality for LGBT businesses and professionals in the tristate region.
- Provides education and mentoring to LGBTQ and allied businesses and professionals.
- Partners with the financial services sector to improve members’ access to capital to start or grow their business.
- Provides marketing platforms for LGBTQ and allied businesses.
- Broadcasts news and information essential to the success of LGBTQ business enterprises and professionals on a local and national level.
- Provides access and discounts to NGLCC’s exclusive LGBTQ Business Enterprise Supplier Diversity certification to help businesses gain procurement opportunities with large corporations.
- Stays on the forefront of legislative issues and provides advocacy for LGBTQ business causes and non-discriminatory affairs.